Sunday 21 April 2013

A SAMPLE COVER LETTER

If you are having problems writing a cover letter  I have made your work easier

The Human Resource
Old Mutual Kenya.
Dear Sir/Madam,
RE: APPLICATION FOR GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME.
I am writing to apply for the graduate trainee programme as advertised in the daily nation on Friday February 1, 2013 as requested am enclosing a complete job application, my certification, my resume and four references. The opportunity presented is very interesting and I believe that my strong financial experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths I possess for this position include:-
  1. I have strived for continued academic excellence. 
  2. I provided exceptional contributions to customer care for all customers.
  3. I am improving my financial skills by taking CPA to improve my financial career.
With a B.COM Degree in Finance and Banking, I have a full understanding of the full cycle of finance and accounting. I also have experience in financial skills through my internship at Taifa Sacco, Karatina Branch.
Please my resume for additional information on my experience. I can be reached anytime at kiriuwork1@gmail.com or my cellphone: 072884209.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to specializing with you about this trainee opportunity.
Yours faithfully,
Machina Anthony Muriuki.



KIENI CONSTITUENT

1 comment: